- Website – a set of software and hardware tools and content (text, pictures, video), hosted on servers on the Internet;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a defined or determined individual (the subject of personal data);
- Company – a legal company organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data (independently or jointly with other persons);
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Distribution of personal data – actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Destruction of personal data – actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
- Anonymization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible without the use of additional information to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific subject of personal data.
We take seriously the issue of confidentiality of user’s personal data and we know about the Personal Data Protection Act.
We use technical information (time parameters of the visit, information about the type of device, screen resolution, etc.), as well as the personal data of a particular visitor to the site (if any were voluntarily provided) solely to ensure the quality of service. We do not disclose confidential information received, do not publish it in the public domain and do not transfer it to third parties. At the official request of law enforcement agencies, we can make available the information we collect however, taking into account the specifics of the Company, such an event is unlikely.
At the same time, you (the visitor to the site) are currently aware that you are performing actions on the public Internet using software and hardware, receive and transmit information using the HTTP protocol. The materials of this website and software are provided on an “as is” basis, in the form in which they are available and with all the shortcomings. Neither the employees of the Company that owns this site nor its employees can fully guarantee the security of information transfer, the absence of computer viruses, etc., including on your device which you are browsing this site with.
When visiting this site, data can be collected in various ways, including automatically, including but not limited to cookie technology, sending data via feedback forms, commenting, posting reviews, etc. Moreover, a site visitor may voluntarily transmit information about him- or herself, such as last name, first name, middle name, email address, phone number, address, etc. at his/her own risk.
The collection of this information is carried out for the high-quality provision of services or the sale of goods and is not intended for transfer to third parties. We take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data, however, we cannot fully guarantee that as a result of any failures or other events beyond our control, such information will not leak. For our part, we can only report that we do not plan to transmit the received data to anyone and plan to use them only for better provision of services. When publishing materials on the site, we try to exclude the possibility of the distribution of personal data and, if necessary, take measures to anonymize or destroy it. The collection and processing of technical information and personal data are carried out with your consent.
We reserve the right to change or terminate the website or restrict your access to it for any reason, without warning, at any time and without incurring obligations to you.